Book a Bend Brewery Tour
Visit us in Bend for a beerventure! We offer four tours a day, seven days a week between 1:00 and 4:00 on the hour. To book a tour, start by selecting a day on the calendar and then answer the robot questions below. We are kind of popular and our tours tend to fill up in advance, so you may want to book ahead. However, if you’re unsure of your schedule and unable to commit to a specific time, walk-ins are welcome where space is available – pop on in and chat with one of our guides to book same-day tours.
About the (Awesome) Brewery Tour:
- Tours cost $5 per person.
- The tour is located at our production facility at 901 SW Simpson Ave, Bend, Oregon.
- Taps open at 12:00 seven days a week.
- It’s a 45-minute guided walking tour.
- Elevators are available for ADA access.
- You will receive an amazing 12 oz can of tasty Deschutes beer for the tour route (if you’re 21 or over).
- So remember to bring a valid US ID or passport for our international visitors to prove you are over 21.
- Recommended for ages 12+ because our small friends tend to get a little bored.
- We accept cancellations up to 24 hours before your tour for a full refund. If you try to cancel less than 24 hours before, we are not able to offer a refund.
Please Note: The drop-down selector shows the number of spaces remaining for this tour time. Online reservations close at 11:00. If you’d like to book a same-day tour after that time, please don’t hesitate to give us a call or stop by to check availability.
Private Tour Request: If you would like a private tour for your group, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!