Sriracha Honey Lime Chicken Wings
For Chicken Wings:
- 2 Tbs baking powder
- 1 Tbs kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 1/2 lbs chicken wing sections
- 1/3 C honey
- 1/3 C sriracha sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 pinch sesame seeds, or as desired
- 1 Tbs lime juice
- 1 Tbs Sagefight Imperial IPA
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place an oven-proof wire rack over the foil.
- Whisk baking powder, salt, black pepper, and paprika together in a small bowl. Place chicken wings in a large bowl. Coat wings with baking powder mixture & place on wire rack.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Turn wings and continue baking for 20 minutes. Turn wings again and bake until wings are browned and crispy, about 15 minutes more. Transfer wings to a large bowl.
- Whisk honey, beer, lime juice, sriracha sauce, rice vinegar, and sesame oil together in a bowl until glaze is smooth. Drizzle glaze over wings and toss to coat completely. Transfer wings to a serving platter and sprinkle sesame seeds over the top.