Bend Public House
Hours of operation
Monday- Thursday 11:30am-9pm
Friday-Sunday 11:30am- 10pm
New Protocols in Place:
- Masks are required for all customers over the age of 12.
- We’ve rearranged the restaurant for proper distancing and one-way traffic flow to avoid close contact.
- Reservations are encouraged and we have mobile text notifications to minimize waits and crowds at the front entrance. ( We are currently not taking reservations for our patio)
- To-go and delivery options are available via the Door Dash app.
- We will continue to provide an exceptional clean restaurant and have enhanced cleaning and sanitizing measures.
- We are exceeding all state mandated practices for COVID preparedness.
For Beer pick up: BEER ME!
Please download DoorDash for Bend Public House food delivery!
Our original Public House has been a vibrant fixture of the downtown Bend, Oregon scene since 1988. Not only were our very first beers brewed here – think Black Butte Porter and Jubelale – but we quickly became a gathering spot for locals and visitors alike. While the beer speaks for itself through a total of 19 taps, our chefs also put the same quality and hand-crafted excellence into the cuisine. Our beer-centric menu features fresh ingredients, many sourced from local farmers, foragers and ranchers with whom the team has built strong relationships over the years. Most menu items are hand-crafted from scratch whenever possible, and several items are made with spent grain from the brewing process. Come visit us at Bend’s original brew pub and see where it all began.
We are now accepting reservations at the Bend Public House, please follow the link to reserve your table: RESERVE NOW
Bend, OR 97703 (541) 382-9242