Deschutes is excited to announce we’re re-opening our Bend Pub and Tasting Room on June 1st! We’re really looking forward to seeing our community again over a pint and a delicious meal. Please know that the safety of our staff and our patrons is our #1 priority and we’ll be strongly recommending masks be worn on our premises, except when seated at tables.
New Protocols in Place:
- Masks strongly recommended for customers – to ensure the safety of our community and employees, we are strongly recommending masks be worn by our customers when inside the building except when seated at tables.
- We’ve rearranged the restaurant for proper distancing and one-way traffic flow to avoid close contact.
- Reservations are encouraged and we have mobile text notifications to minimize waits and crowds at the front entrance.
- To-go and delivery options are available via the Door Dash app.
- We will continue to provide an exceptional clean restaurant and have enhanced cleaning and sanitizing measures.
- We are exceeding all state mandated practices for COVID preparedness.
We are still offering beer takeout. Order that HERE!
Thank you for your continued support and we can’t wait to see you soon!