Welcome to Fresh Squeezed Fridays!
Looking to stay outside this weekend? Us too. 😎
Here's a few of our favorite national parks you won't want to miss...
Each #FreshSqueezedFriday we'll feature ways to get out and about around the Pacific Northwest.
Stay wet this weekend. This #FreshSqueezedFriday is all about spots on the water you might find us this Summer...
- Crater Lake - Oregon's national park and the deepest lake in America! Formed by the fall of a volcano over 7,000 years ago, any spot is the right spot to post up and enjoy the views.
- Olympic - Maybe the most diverse landscape in America, Olympic has something for everyone. With over 100,000 acres for adventure, you might wanna stay a while.
- Cascade Range - Home to four national parks, the Cascade Range stretches 80 miles, with multiple peaks over 10,000 feet!
We’re getting competitive with outdoor adventures. Here’s where you might find us getting after it this weekend...
- Sun Lakes-Dry Falls State Park (WA)- There's something for everyone here, and it's all surrounded by scenic views. Swim, boat, kayak, or paddle board your way around!
- Paulina Lake (OR) - Just 25 miles south of Bend you'll find bluest water and best views. Paulina Lake is great boating and swimming, and there's even a hot spring!
Let’s catch the sunset before this #FreshSqueezedFriday comes to an end. Here’s a few views we love to wind down with a 🍻 in hand…
- 🚵♂️ Sending it on the many trails of Bend (OR)
- 💦 White water rafting on the Hood river (OR)
- 🚣 Kayaking Henry Hagg Lake (OR)
- 💨 Windsurfing The Columbia River Gorge (OR)
- ☀️The High Prairie (OR) - above the Columbia River you can see some of the best views Oregon and Washington have to offer.
- 🌤Salt Creek (WA) - located on the Olympic Peninsula, Salt Creek offers unobstructed pacific ocean views you won’t forget.
- 🌙Astoria Column (OR) - Standing 600 feet above sea level and with a 360-degree view, the Astoria Column oversees the Young’s Bay, the Coast Range, the Columbia River and the Pacific Ocean.