Let's come together.Our community is struggling with raging wildfires that have caused evacuations and loss across the PNW. While sitting in our homes, avoiding the smoke filled skies, we began thinking, "how can we help"? With the generous donations from Deschutes co-owners, we canned 50 pallets of fresh drinking water and delivered them to firefighters battling the Holiday Farm fire on the Mackenzie and others in our territory.
Some of the donation locations so far include:
- Family Kitchen in Bend, OR
- Rainbow Community Center in McKenzie, OR
- Upper McKenzie Fire Department
- Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs, OR
- Red Cross Relief Station Salem, OR