The Abyss CelebrationView All Events
The release of The Abyss 2015 is just around the corner! Thursday, Decemberr 17th, join us as we celebrate the long awaited, launch of this deep and dark imperial stout.
- Fireside chats with brewer Jake Harper 5pm-7pm
- Veritcal Tasting Flights – 2011,2012,2013,2014,2015
- Paired Culinary Specials prepared by Chef Brian Kerr
- Complimentary Tasting Bar & Snacks
- 22oz Reserve Series Wax-Dipped Bottles
- New 2015 Swag
The Abss Menu!
Bison sliders w/ caramelized sweet onions, roasted shallot-Abyss imperial stout steak sauce, bakery fresh rolls, smoked paprika shoestring fries. 3 for 13
Tartlettes with candied walnuts, abyss-glazed sweet onions, Mycella bleu cheese, grilled radicchio, balsamic/abyss syrup. 12
Fennel and paprika pork sausage with slow-cooked cabbage, abyss mustard, aged cheese, warm potato salad. 10
Stout braised leg of lamb with garlic, rosemary-pepper-anchovy-vinegar glaze, roasted mushrooms, confit of Juniper Grove potatoes. 19