Chef Dinner Series: Wort And Whiskey @ The Portland Public House!View All Events
Love Food? Love beer? Join Deschutes Brewery on Tuesday, November 13th for several courses of each. Learn all about the beers you love (and a few new ones) and the food we are inspired to create to pair with them!
Chef Jill Ramseier, with her team, and our Assistant Brewmaster, Jake Harper, will share food and beer stories that celebrate this wonderful PNW we call home.
This Chef Dinner features 6 courses inspired by wort (beer before it has alcohol and CO2) and whiskey.
$60 All-In Per Person (Includes gratuity)
November 13th Chef Dinner
Wort And Whiskey Dinner Menu
- Sensory board (cheese, fruit, nuts) with sensory wort pairings
- Local fall mushrooms in wort sauce with chevre and fresh baked bread
- Braised chicken with Oaxacan black mole
- Whiskey and brown butter scallops
- Smoked pork ribs with wort BBQ sauce
- Bread pudding with whiskey glazed apples
Any dietary restrictions/allergies must be communicated in advance of the Chef Dinner. Please contact Jill Ramseier at firstname.lastname@example.org with these or any other inquiries.
Cancellation Policy – In-house credit only (for future Chef Dinner or gift card), up to 24 hours in advance. Less than 24 hours notice will result in NO refund.
Bookings are closed for this event.