Chef Dinner Series: Fresh Hop Harvest Dinner @ The Portland Public House!View All Events
Love Food? Love beer, especially fresh hop beers? Join Deschutes Brewery on Tuesday, October 16th for several courses of each. Learn all about the beers you love (and a few new ones) and the food we are inspired to create to pair with them!
Chef Jill Ramseier, with her team, and our Assistant Brewmaster, Jake Harper, will share food and beer stories that celebrate this wonderful PNW we call home.
This Chef Dinner features 6 courses celebrating the fall harvest season paired with exclusive fresh hop beers created by Deschutes Brewery.
$60 All-In Per Person (Includes gratuity)
October 16th Chef Dinner
Fresh Hop Harvest Dinner Menu
- Oysters on the half shell, Aji dulce chile
- Marrow bone, green tomato jam, hazelnut toast
- Hay-smoked lamb chop, pomegranate, flageolet beans
- Fig salad, fermented honey, goat cheese
- Crispy sweetbreads, pomelo, caper
- Fresh hop cheesecake, pistachio crust
Fresh Hop Beers
- Fresh Hop Hop City IIPA
- Fresh Hop Mirror Pond Pale Ale
- Fresh Hop Black by Hopular Demand CDA
- Fresh Hop Hazy IPA
- Chasin’ Freshies
- And one more surprise FH brew from our Bend Pub!
Any dietary restrictions/allergies must be communicated in advance of the Chef Dinner. Please contact Jill Ramseier at email@example.com with these or any other inquiries.
Cancellation Policy – In-house credit only (for future Chef Dinner or gift card), up to 24 hours in advance. Less than 24 hours notice will result in NO refund.
Bookings are closed for this event.