Bus to Bachelor 2019View All Events
Winter is coming…and the ski slopes are open! What better way to celebrate than with a trip to Mt. Bachelor?!
For ONLY $139 (plus ticket fee), you receive:
- Transportation to and from Bend
- A full day lift ticket to Mt. Bachelor
- A beverage voucher for a drink of your choice at the mountain
- Dinner and beers at Deschutes Brewery
- Epic memories to keep you stoked all season long
Dates are below. To purchase tickets for February 18th, click the “get tickets” button. To purchase tickets for April, 6th, click the DATE below and it will take you to event for that date.
· Monday, February 18th 2019
· Saturday, April 6th 2019
NO LIMIT ON TICKETS!
Check in begins at 5:15am outside the Portland Public House. The bus departs promptly at 5:45am for Mt. Bachelor and returns around 11pm.
For any dietary restrictions, please contact Candi Calihan at Ccalihan@deschutesbrewery.com a minimum of 7 days prior to the bus departure.
- This is a 21+ event — ID is required prior to loading onto the bus in Portland.
- There is no option to purchase tickets and drive oneself. By purchasing a ticket, the individual is committing to a round trip Bus experience.
- Any dietary restrictions/allergies must be communicated to Deschutes Brewery via Candi Calihan 7 days in advance by contacting email@example.com
- By purchasing a ticket on the bus, you are relinquishing Deschutes Brewery and Mt Bachelor of any liability due to injury or consumption of alcohol during the entire duration of the excursion
- The signing of a liability waiver is required upon arrival at Mt Bachelor.
- The Deschutes Bus to Bachelor has a 7-day Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel or change your reservation, please log on to Eventbrite go to your ticket and request a refund or you can edit the guest information to another person if you are unable to attend. **Cancellations or no-shows the day of the Brew Bus will forfeit 100% of the reservation product cost.
If you need to park your car for the day, the following parking lots are closest to the Deschutes Portland Pub and have early opening hours. All lots are metered and cost $12-20 per day:
- 114 NW 10th Avenue (between Penzey’s Spices & the Blitz Pearl)
- 360 NW 12th (the corner of NW 12th & Flanders)
- 122 NW 12th (b/t NW Couch & Davis)
- 203 NW 15th (south of NW Everett)
We’re excited to see you on the BUS once again this 2019 season!!!
If you have any questions, please reach out to Cora Hulse at firstname.lastname@example.org