Bus To Bachelor – January 2018View All Events
Winter is coming…and the ski slopes are open! What better way to celebrate than with a trip to Mt. Bachelor?! Join us on January 13th for the Bus To Bachelor!
For ONLY $139, you receive:
- Transportation to and from Bend
- A full day lift ticket to Mt. Bachelor
- A beverage voucher for a drink of your choice at the mountain
- Dinner and beers at our Bend Public House
- Epic memories to keep you stoked all season long
NO LIMIT ON TICKETS!
Check in begins at 5:15am outside the Portland Public House. The bus departs promptly at 5:45am for Mt. Bachelor and returns around 11pm.
For any dietary restrictions, please contact Candi Calihan at Ccalihan@deschutesbrewery.com a minimum of 3 days prior to the bus departure.
The following parking lots are closest to the Deschutes Brewery Portland Pub and have early opening hours. All lots are metered and cost $15 per day:
- 114 NW 10th Avenue (between Penzey’s Spices & the Blitz Pearl)
- 360 NW 12th (the corner of NW 12th & Flanders)
- 122 NW 12th (b/t NW Couch & Davis)
- 203 NW 15th (south of NW Everett)
- This is a 21+ event — ID is required prior to loading onto the bus in Portland.
- There is no option to purchase tickets and drive oneself. By purchasing a ticket, the individual is committing to a round trip Bus experience.
- Any dietary restrictions/allergies must be communicated to Deschutes Brewery via Candi Calihan 48 hours in advance by contacting Candi
- No outside alcohol will be permitted on the bus.
- By purchasing a ticket on the bus, you are relinquishing Deschutes Brewery and Mt Bachelor of any liability due to injury or consumption of alcohol during the entire duration of the excursion
- Signing of a liability waiver is required upon arrival at Mt Bachelor.
- The Deschutes Bus to Bachelor has a 48-hour Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel or change your reservation, please contact us at least 48 hours prior to your Brew Bus date. Cancellations or no shows the day of the Brew Bus will forfeit 100% of the reservation product cost. Please contact Chad Hester at Chester@deschutesbrewery.com for any cancellations or changes to your reservation on the Bus to Bachelor.
Bookings are closed for this event.