Talk about lucky, a career here is surrounded by passion, for our work and our lives. We love our beers and brewing traditions. And we get to do it in Oregon, where skiing, hiking, mountain biking, golfing, fly fishing and camping come with the territory. There’s not a better place to raise a family, or a healthy ruckus.
Join the Deschutes Pub family…we are always looking for awesome candidates for our BOH and FOH teams! Stop by the Pub and complete an application or download one below and send it to email@example.com.
Join the Deschutes Pub family…we are looking to hire about 30 people to fill the following BOH and FOH positions:
Stop by the Pub and complete an application.
Market Sales Manager/Arizona & New Mexico:
Our Market Sales Manager are responsible for management and motivation of territory and distributor network, on and off sales chain management, route and account calls, Brewery promotion, evening sales calls and promotions and oversight of beer festivals. Travel will include a minimum 6 days per month to cover entire territory of Arizona and New Mexico.
Account Sales Specialists:
• Orange County, CA
Responsibilities will include management of 150 key accounts with an on premise focus, motivation of territory and distributor network, new account calls, Brewery promotion, evening sales calls and promotions, participation in beer festivals, planning for achieving both volume and distribution goals for your territory, and participation in crew drives in other areas of the country as needed.
IT Database Developer:
What You Will Be Doing:
• You’ll design, develop, implement and support complex database systems, tools and applications.
• You’ll write, support and troubleshoot queries and stored procedures, building forms and deploying SSRS Reports and SSIS Packages.
• You will work on projects that bridge the gaps between segmented IT infrastructures, helping us create truly integrated enterprise solutions across our Accounting system, Brewing/Production/Quality Data Collection, Forecasting system, CRM, and POS System. That could mean helping:
-- Deliver extraordinary experiences to our customers by building automated customer comment cards or keg purchasing systems for our Pubs.
-- Build meaningful planning tools for our Sales team to ensure our damn tasty beer is reaching our fans in all our markets.
-- Continuously brew the highest quality beer through the integration of Brewing, Quality and Production data.
What You Need for This Position:
• A desire to build new ways of doing things and take on the challenges that come with a company’s growth and success.
• A mindset of “Let’s figure this out” and “How can I help?” as you collaborate with your peers.
• A minimum 3 years of MS SQL Server experience
• Proven experience creating queries and stored procedures
• Experience with developing and supporting database driven web forms
• Experience developing SSRS Reports in Visual Studio
• The ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
• Proven experience as a great team player that can work independently
• A passion for craft beer and desire to be someplace that takes its beer-making seriously (with a bit of fun thrown in the mix)!
And What Is Nice to Have:
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• SharePoint experience
• Demonstrated experience to innovate and think-out-side of the box
Maintenance Tech w/HVAC Focus:
This position’s primary responsibilities will be HVAC equipment, chiller, AC units and glycol systems. Current schedule is days and will include weekend work but as with all facility positions, this could change as we grow into the future. REQUIRED: A minimum 5 years of related experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment; well rounded mechanical background; exp. with servicing, maintaining and diagnosing malfunction of HVAC equipment, chillers, roof top AC units and glycol/R-22 tank chilling loops; maintenance of utility equipment such as pumps, valves, compressed air, water systems, steam/boiler systems, and conveyors and emphasis and knowledge of industry safe work practices. Please send your resume with your wage expectations.
Brewmaster of Product Development:
Our Brewmaster of Product Development will oversee all functions related to new product development and beer production for our Pubs, barrel program and pilot brew system. The successful candidate will have a passion for craft beer and share our desire to constantly push the envelope when it comes to quality and creativity while having the experience and expertise to run a sophisticated and growing brewery. This person will bring outstanding leadership skills, technical & creative expertise and proficiency in brewing operations. Responsibilities will include: Leadership of a team of Assistant Brewmasters; lead beer formulation and innovation; planning for future needs of our brewing department in career development, facility growth and equipment needs; ability to be a leader who develops cohesive, collaborative communications company-wide; support of a lean culture by engaging continuous improvement and problem solving techniques; and representation of Deschutes Brewery in a variety of formats from beer dinners to industry events to media engagements. Our ideal candidate will have a degree in Fermentation Sciences, a minimum of 10 years professional, production brewing experience including knowledge of a broad range of brewing styles, long range planning experience with expansion and equipment purchase to meet design criteria and proven fiscal responsibility. Strong computer proficiency in Office programs is required.
How to Apply
- Fill out an application. Download the PDF or call 541-385-8606 and we’ll mail one to you.
- Email the application and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it by either of our pubs (1044 NW Bond in Bend or 210 NW 11th Ave. in Portland) or our brewing facility and tasting room (901 SW Simpson Ave. in Bend).
Job Benefits — We’ve got one of the best packages around! Benefits include competitive compensation, medical & dental insurance, vacation and sick pay, Health Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Assistance Accounts, 401k, Employee Stock Ownership, and Deschutes Brewery beer!
Due to the high volume of resumes received, we will not be able to respond to a resume submission unless applying for a specific position that is currently open. Drug testing is required.