2:00pm Free Public Brewery TourView All Events
Please choose the date that works best for you. If the date you want is not listed then the tour has been completely booked. This tour departs the Tasting Room daily at 1:00 pm. Cheers!
You will get an up-close glimpse at the pride and cutting edge tools that define our take on brewing while your tour ambassador explains the finer points of whole cone hops, German-built brew kettles and high-speed bottling apparatus.
- Free guided walking tour of our brewing facility
- Tours take approximately 45 minutes
- Four complimentary beer samples included for guests 21+
- Everyone is welcome in the tasting room and gift shop
- Tours are recommended for ages 12+
- Elevators are available for ADA access
- Limited to 15 guests per tour
- Tours can be booked up to 3 months in advance
Please check-in 15 minutes prior to tour departure time. Unclaimed tour spots will be given to any waiting guests at that time. Please let us know if you need to cancel your reservation so that some other lucky fan will get to enjoy the tour. You can do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-385-8606.
Bookings are closed for this event.