Come on down and enjoy delicious craft beers from numerous breweries both near and far, as well as great food from our local vendors.
Admission is free and children are welcome until 7 p.m. every night. The festival runs from the hours of 3- 11 p.m. Thursday and Friday and 12 noon-11 p.m. Saturday.
Tasting requires a one time purchase of a 2014 Bend Brewfest mug and beer tokens for $10. Additional tokens are available in $5 packages.
Crab Fest is back! Get your fill of crab and damn tasty Deschutes brews at our annual Crab Feed Beer Dinner.
Since this event sells out every year, we've added a
second date so you can enjoy all the crab you can eat
for one or two nights: Friday, February 7th or Saturday, February 8th beginning at 6:00pm.
The menu is 4 courses including:
A variety of nigiri-style crab rolls and succulent Dungeness crab on buttered slider buns
Table side service:
• Wed, 1/29, 4-6pm The Daily Growler, 2812 Fishinger Rd.
• Wed, 1/29, 4-6pm Whole Foods Market, 1555 W Lane Ave.
• Wed, 1/29, 5-7pm House Beer, 843 N. High St.
• Wed, 1/29, 6-7:30pm Giant Eagle, 1250 N Hamilton Rd.
• Wed, 1/29, 6-8pm Lucky's Market, 2770 N High St.