Crab Fest is back! Get your fill of crab and damn tasty Deschutes brews at our annual Crab Feed Beer Dinner.
Since this event sells out every year, we've added a
second date so you can enjoy all the crab you can eat
for one or two nights: Friday, February 7th or Saturday, February 8th beginning at 6:00pm.
The menu is 4 courses including:
A variety of nigiri-style crab rolls and succulent Dungeness crab on buttered slider buns
Table side service:
• Wed, 1/29, 4-6pm The Daily Growler, 2812 Fishinger Rd.
• Wed, 1/29, 4-6pm Whole Foods Market, 1555 W Lane Ave.
• Wed, 1/29, 5-7pm House Beer, 843 N. High St.
• Wed, 1/29, 6-7:30pm Giant Eagle, 1250 N Hamilton Rd.
• Wed, 1/29, 6-8pm Lucky's Market, 2770 N High St.
Corner Stone: 61 Parsons Ave.
Tavern Olde Towne: 889 Oak St.
Yellow Brick Pizza: 892 Oak St.
Carabar: 115 Parsons Ave.
Get your Choose Your Own Adventure Full Meal Deal Ticket for $25 by clicking the ticket link above.